These terms and conditions, govern and outline the rules and regulations for the use of this website. By accessing, navigating and using this website you automatically agree to the entire terms and conditions at the full extent. Do not continue to use this website if you do not accept and agree all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements:
- “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company.
- “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
By accessing and using this website, and agreeing to the terms and conditions set forth on this website, you warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
- to enable the functionality of this area and ease of use for those people visiting. Some of our
Unless otherwise stated, Stileup and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for
- all materials on Stileup. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print
- pages from http://www.Stileupdigital.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Sell, rent or sub-license, material from this website and edit or otherwise modify material on this website
- Republish or reproduce any content or part of this website using iframes and/or screenscrepers
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from this website for commercial purposes
- Redistribute content from this Website, unless content is specifically made for redistribution
- Republish material from this website in any way, digital version, print version or any other document version including republishing material on another website
- Display, show and share any material from this website in a public
Acceptable use of this Website
You must not:
- Use this website in any way that is considered illegal, harmful, fraudulent, unlawful or wrong or in connection with any illegal, harmful, fraudulent, unlawful or wrong activity
- Use this website for the transmission or sending of unsolicited commercial communications
- Use this website in any way that can cause impairment to the accessibility or availability of Stileupdigital.com or damage to this website at any time
- Use this website for any marketing related purposes without prior written consent of Stileup
- Use this website to publish, distribute, copy, send, store, transmit, use, or host any type of information and material consisting of or linked to any malicious computer software including but not limited to worm, spyware, rootkit, virus, keystroke logger, trojan horse.
- Perform systematic, frequent, or automated activities that collect data from or related to this website without prior express written consent from Stileup. These activities include, article spinning, scrapping, and iframes. These activities also include data extraction, mining, and harvesting
- Create frames around content and pages of this website or use any other techniques that alter the visual appearance and presentation of this website.
Stileup owns the intellectual property rights stated and materials used on this website. These rights are reserved.
Linking to this Website
We reserve the right at any time and at the sole discretion to:
- Request that you remove all links to this website. You agree to immediately remove all links to this website upon our request.
- Change these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to this website, you agree to be bound to, conform and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
If you disagree with any link on our website or any linked website for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider your requests to remove links but will are not bound to any obligations to do so or to respond directly to you.
No warranty policy
As we it is our goal to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness, accuracy, or truthfulness; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date. This website in its entirety and Stileup do not make any representations or warranties in relation to the information provided on this website. This website does not provide any professional advice.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as obscene, libelous or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
In these terms and conditions “your user content” means any material including but not limited to image, text, audio, video, and audio-visual that you may submit to this website for any purpose.
You grant Stileup a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, worldwide license to use, translate, publish, adapt, and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You grant the right and allow Stileup to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring action for the infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not:
- be unlawful or illegal
- be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Stileup, or a third party under any applicable law
- infringe the legal rights of any third party
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been subject to any threatened or legal proceedings, or other similar complaints. Stileup has the right to edit and/or remove any material:
- Submitted to this website
- Stored in the servers of Stileup or any of its collaborators or subcontractors.
- Hosted or published upon this website
Stileup does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to this website, or the publication of such content on this website in spite of the rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content.
Limitations of liability
Stileup will not be liable to you in relation to the contents of this website, in connection to with this website, or use if this website:
- Regarding any losses including but not limited to: business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits, anticipated savings, loss of business relationships, loss of contracts, loss of reputation, loss of goodwill, loss of information, loss of data, corruption of information and corruption of data.
- For any indirect, consequential or special loss
- For any direct loss, considering that this website is provided free of charge
By using this website, you agree that the limitations of liability set out in this website are reasonable. If you think otherwise, you must not use this website.
You accept and agree that at any time, you will not bring any claim personally against Stileup’s employees and officers in respect of any losses you incur related to this website.
You agree that the warranties and liability stated on this website will protect Stileup and its employees, legal representatives, successors, assigns, subcontractors, consultants, subsidiaries and collaborators, as well as their own employees, legal representatives, successors, assigns, subcontractors, subsidiaries, consultants and collaborators of the latter, without detriment and prejudice to the previous paragraph.
You agree and undertake, under any circumstances, indemnify and keep indemnified be for happenings including but not limited to incidental, indirect, special, consequential or punitive losses or damages, attorney’s fees resulting from acts or omissions, violation of laws and regulations, infringements, liabilities, law suits, costs, expenses (including legal expenses, and any other amounts paid by Stileup to a third party settlement of any claim or dispute on the advice of Stlleup’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Stileup, resulting from any breach of to these terms and conditions by you, or any other claims that you have breached the terms and conditions of this website. You promise to hold harmless, protect and indemnify Stileup and its employees, legal representatives, successors, assigns, subcontractors, subsidiaries, consultants and collaborators, as well as their own employees, legal representatives, successors, assigns, subcontractors, subsidiaries, consultants and collaborators of the latter from any suit, claim and penalty resulting from circumstances that Stileup has no control over. You agree to hold harmless, protect and indemnify Stileup from any suit, claim, penalty, or wrongdoing deriving from Stileup’s employees, legal representatives, successors, assigns, subcontractors, subsidiaries, consultants and collaborators, as well as their own employees, legal representatives, successors, assigns, subcontractors, subsidiaries, consultants and collaborators of the latter. Stileup has no cumulative liability regarding any and all kind of direct, indirect, punitive, and consequential damages that could be foreseeable, unforeseeable, immediate or sudden, and situations including but not limited to strict liability, tort, damages, mistakes, errors and any other possible scenario. You agree and commit to not give, post or issue any negative reviews regarding Stileup at any time with subjective and malicious intentions.
Breach of terms and conditions
If you breach the terms and conditions set forth on this website in any way Stileup has the right to any action that Stileup considers appropriate and reasonable to handle the breach including but not limited to: blocking any computer using your IP address from accessing this website, suspending, prohibiting and denying your access to this website, request your internet provider to block your access to this website and/or bringing a lawsuit against you.
Changes to the terms and conditions
These terms and conditions may change and be revised when deemed necessary by Stileup. If the terms and conditions are revised, their revised version will be applicable to the use of this website from the date that they are published on this website. We recommend that you check this page periodically to make sure that you are aware of any changes and the most recend and updated version.
If there will be a scenario where any part of these terms and conditions is found to be illegal or otherwise unenforceable or prohibited, the parties agree that the remainder of these and conditions is legally valid and continues to apply based on the pertinent laws and regulations without being affected by the aforementioned scenario. If any provision of these terms and conditions could be legal and enforceable if a part of it is deleted, that part will be considered deleted and the rest of that provision will be considered legally valid.
Right to assign
Stileup has the right to assign, use, transfer, sub-contract and/or deal with Stileup’s obligations and/or rights included in these terms and conditions without having to notify or obtain your consent. You have not right and may not assign, use, transfer, sub-contract and/or deal with your obligations and/or rights included in these terms and conditions.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer are subject to the following paragraph and govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To all extent that is permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to the website and the use of this website including, but not limited to: any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under the applicable law.
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of THE STATE OF CONNECTICUT, USA and any disputes arising from and related to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of THE STATE OF CONNECTICUT, USA.
655 Lakeview Rd,
Orange, CT 06477